Blåbær Release, anyone going?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm pretty new posting around here after hanging around the other site for awhile. I was wondering if there were any TB'ers with plans to hit the Blåbær release in Copenhagen?

I'm in Bodø, Norway for the Summer as a transplant from the US and I figure this will be the easiest time for me to justify showing up in Copenhagen for the sake of grabbing a few bottles of beer. I've been checking Ølbutikken's Facebook page pretty much daily and the last mention of the release said that it was going to be soon. As long as tickets to Copenhagen aren't absurdly expensive on short notice, I will almost definitely be there.

While I'm on the subject, any TB'ers in Norway or Sweden trying to meet up for some brews in the next month or two? Don't really have too many set plans and definitely looking for excuses to travel around. Cheers

tosh mixed_master7

;)

200.gif

Latest posts

Back