BJCP Entry form help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crock_it_out

Reaction score
I'm trying to fill out this entry form and its my first time ever doing this. I don't know where to write down some items:

1. I added a 1.5L of cold steep coffee to my porter but where do I put this on the form

2. As for fermentable I did an extract brew so I steeped some grains rather than an AG mash...where do I put this list of grains and how long I steeped them and at what temp. I really appreciate any input.

It would put it under "Special Ingredients" but thats only required for categories 6D, 16E, 17F, 20, 21, 22B, 22C, 23, 25C, 26A, 26C, 27E, 28B-D.

List all of your grains (base and speciality) under "Fermentables".

cheezydemon3 said:
First

Make 2 identical threads. One for girls, one for boys.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/bjcp-entry-form-help-421147/

SECONDLY....maybe post a pic of the form or a link?

First thanks for looking at both threads…I did that because I didn't know which forum would be proper to post in.

Secondly, if you aren't familiar enough with the form to know what I'm talking about without a picture then you probably wouldn't be much help to me.

Magic8Ball said:
It would put it under "Special Ingredients" but thats only required for categories 6D, 16E, 17F, 20, 21, 22B, 22C, 23, 25C, 26A, 26C, 27E, 28B-D.

List all of your grains (base and speciality) under "Fermentables".

Thanks that helps out a lot and makes sense. Thanks for sharing and helping a newbie.

Back