Billy's Mars Colony

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
creamy has the moon, I'm taking Mars.

*Every season will be stout season. In fact, a pint of any Imperial Stout of your choosing will be mandatory every day.
*All elevators will blast Death Metal or Street Punk.
*Anyone whom passes gas in said elevators will be required to claim it and they will receive 100 Klubb Bucks and they get to berry punch any other passenger of their choosing. If they are alone, they must berry punch themselves.
*Hair Metal or "Butt Rock" will only be acceptable for nostalgic reasons.
*Any and all Country Music must bear the Klubb Seal of Approval. Sorry Pop Country, but you won't make the cut.
*All citizens are required no less than 3 paid days off a month from all jobs to brew.
*The only preaching about anything will be about fermentation temps, water pH, and sanitation. Violators will be sent to Uranis.
*Toe socks are banned. NO LENIENCY!
*Glass vs. Plastic arguments will result in beatings of all parties involved. The "Beaters" will use baseball bats with my face on them and paid 20 Klubb Bucks for each hit.
*All citizens are required to drink 12oz of any sour beer a year. Either to remind them why they hate them or why they love them.
*Every colony on Mars will have a 50' statue of me standing on the seat of a toilet and pooping from that distance. These statues will also dispense many variations of all beer styles, except Light American Lagers.
*Every public bathroom stall will be its' own separate room.
*All employers are required to furnish each employee one 16oz low ABV beer with lunch and a 1 hour nap afterwards.

I definitely think our colonies will be able to foster some strategic, economic, and military alliances...

I do get the feeling that Billy would enjoy the lyrics to the song "Perfect World" by Guttermouth...

Being its on Mars, what is your policy on Total Recall jokes/impersonations.?
*Not only are Total Recall jokes encouraged, they will be rewarded and in some specific colonies they will be mandatory on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I definitely think our colonies will be able to foster some strategic, economic, and military alliances...
*There will be a Moon/Mars Alliance. In the Moon/Mars Alliance Treaty of 2016, it will be noted that the Moon and Mars will work together against Mercury. They think they're so damn hot...

Half toe socks are cool, right?
I believe that grievance has already been satisfied: *Toe socks are banned. NO LENIENCY!
Will authentic Western music be allowed, and maybe with some variations that came out of Texas?
yes. and Wayne "The Train" Hancock will actually be the name of one colony. Shooter Jennings is banned though. flocc Shooter!

Wtf are toe socks? Is that code for something?

And I claim Pluto. Since it's "not a planet" anymore, it's not under any jurisdiction. And I'm lagering there.

Toe socks are girly socks where your toes have an individual parts for your toe. Think glove for the foot.

Can I suggest that you give a TIF to Oscar Blues to produce Old Chub on Mars?

My colony's going to produce Whiskely stout for Christmas & New Years. Sex every day will be encouraged. And all fellatio must have the required happy ending.

Here's an interesting thought of dubious import...

We have the option to build Lunarian and Martian cuisine from the ground up.

I'm thinking mars, with its red soil, might consider Ghana's bean and meat stew "Red Red" as a cornerstone of its cuisine...

As for the moon, any cuisine that doesnt have my grandma's stuffed artichokes eaten 3 or 4 times a month cant truly call itself "mine."

Street punk in elevators and blared from loudspeakers mounted on every street corner sounds floccin killer.

I hearby submit an official request to be allowed to indulge in some Hank Williams Jr. when I'm flocced up. In the privacy of my own pod, of course.

It's a family tradition.

Street punk in elevators and blared from loudspeakers mounted on every street corner sounds floccin killer.

I hearby submit an official request to be allowed to indulge in some Hank Williams Jr. when I'm flocced up. In the privacy of my own pod, of course.

It's a family tradition.

since Hank, Sr. and Hank III are required, I suppose Hank, Jr. will be allowed.

Back