Bigger Discount! Inkbird Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
C206T Temperature Controller 50% off discount, request for 5 reviews, Canada Only!

C206_1_zpscenbhqfx.jpg

Description:

1. The Inkbird C206T lets you to control your desired environment temperature. You can set the day and night temperature independently to connect your heat equipment, then set the temperature that you want to maintain.
2.The heat thermostat is with 6.56ft precise temperature sensor and its adjustable set points temperature control from -58 to 212 F with an accuracy of ±1°F .
3.Three display window, be able to display the current temperature and the setting temperature and the current time
The NTC stainless probe is waterproof, IP68 Grade. Its diameter is 1.57” x 0.2”.

Product description:

C206T is a heating output temperature controller (No Cooling Controller) with day and night temp control for breeding and planting ect. With its plug-n-play design, it can easily controls the temperature of your heat device, providing constant optimum temperature for the physiological needs of animals and plants. C206T can be widely used in over-heat protection and automatic temperature control system of all sorts of electrical equipment for aquarium, pets breeding, hatching, fungus fermenting, and seed germination accelerating, etc.

Features:
Input: 100~265VAC 50/60HZ
Temperature Control Range:-50-100°C / -58-212°F
Heat Differential Value: 0.3-15°C / 1-30°F
Temperature Calibration: -9.9-9.9°C / -15-15°F
Ambient Temperature: -30~75 °C(-22°F~167°F)
Dimension: (3.66(L)*2.48(W)*1.34(H) in)

Package included:

1 x 13.5A Temperature Controller C206T
1 x 6.56FT Sensor
1 x Manual

Pls PM to my email address [email protected]:tank:

Yes, dear, this would be a nice choice for you! Is that Jordan? I have replied your email and share the coupon code with you, pls buy it earlier or the quota would be fulled.

Yes, dear, this would be a nice choice for you! Is that Jordan? I have replied your email and share the coupon code with you, pls buy it earlier or the quota would be fulled.

Yes, that was me. I bought it this morning using the code. I will review it once I get her all set up! Thanks! :mug:

Back