• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California BIAB setup, Kegs, Keggerator, and more. $500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder1911

Reaction score
I'm getting of the homebrew game and selling all of my homebrew equipment including kegs, kegerator, fittings, etc.

Pictures here https://imgur.com/a/RT38MOD

Includes
  • Converted Danby stainless steel minifridge. Holds 2 ball lock 5 gal kegs and 5# CO2 bottle. (Obviously beer cans do not come with)
  • Intertap stainless steel tower with 2 stainless steel forward sealing taps (taps never get stuck and easier to clean) currently setup with semi-rigid beer line, super easy to clean and has no plastic flavor if beer sits in the tubing. Also has extra insulation and a vinyl line to circulate liquid to cool the inside of the tower (not really needed but it's there, I can include the 12v pump/radiator I used for this too)
  • 5# CO2 tank, regulator, and 2 port splitter, CO2 is empty and probably needs a hydro test but shouldn't be hard to swap
  • 3 kegs, all good condition 5 gal ball lock. Includes extra o-ring set
  • 1.5 gal Torpedo keg, perfect to take along. I will also include a portable draft adapter, picnic tap, mini CO2 regulator and CO2 cartridges
  • Bayou Classic Turkey fryer with pot and basket
  • Copper tubing immersion chiller with 120v water pump, fittings, and hose barb
  • 6.5 gal brew bucket, 2 5 gal food safe buckets with sealed and airlock lids, 1 gal glass jug
  • O2 tank, regulator, and stainless steel aerator
  • Auto siphon
  • Spudding valve with ball lock
  • Extra vinyl, silicone, and rigid tubing is included too
  • Tons of brew equipment including hydrometer, digital thermometer (NIST traceable but out of date), mesh mash bags for brew-in-a-bag (BIAB), heat resistant gloves and apron and more
  • All of my brew chemicals and ~4lbs of assorted hops

Everything in the pictures is included, I'm sure I've missed a few things.
Located in SoCal, SGV area. Asking $500

Back