Best slam ever...bully eat some crete

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the mom is suing the school, even though BOTH kids got in trouble for the whole thing, which is BS in my opinion anyway. Kid got what he deserved: Body slam and internet infamy.

Man the fact that kid didnt beat him while he was down speaks volumes. im betting the bullies think twice about fooling with this guy anymore

I was fat and got bullied as a kid. Learned what weights were and how to use my fists = no more bullying. Props to the kid.

Absolutely - little f*****r got what he had coming. Shoulda busted him up more than that.

They both got suspended after video hit the internet. Little SOB had it coming! About 4 inches more and it would have been a textbook power-bomb! Strait-out of Wrestle Mania!

Wonder if the bully ended up with a busted leg from this. His right leg hits the concrete flower box pretty hard, and when he gets up he is having a hard time walking on it.

I was a bullied fat kid. This was great to see.

Wonder if the bully ended up with a busted leg from this. His right leg hits the concrete flower box pretty hard, and when he gets up he is having a hard time walking on it.

I was a bullied fat kid. This was great to see.

I think it was stated in a news article that he broke his ankle.

truly EPIC video right there.

I am glad the heavy set kit finally had enough. I doubt he will be getting picked on anymore from here on out. im not sure what the little 70lb wet and wearing boots kid was thinking picking on a 130lb plus guy...

-=Jason=-

Back