Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...

headline1.jpg

Ok. Couple things there. Being as how I'm originally from there, and Mark Wahlberg correctly states that Tennessee is the patron state of shootin stuff, I can tell you without equivocation that the dipper in question was *NOT* from TN, as any slight, real or imagined, would have surely been settled with gunfire. Or fire. Something would've burned somewhere. Secondly, should the recipient be from TN, then the dipper had dang sure better head for the hills. In another state.

[Edit: also, big second on the "Eeeeeww"]

Husband, 58, who 'threw meth and sex-fueled death party for his 69-year-old sick wife after he checked her our of her nursing home' is charged with murder

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...led-death-party-sick-wife-charged-murder.html
Something has to change in our country. Fracking medical capitalist want us to spend every last $$$ with them. I'd rather give it all to my family. When a person is ready to go...they should be able to go calmly, painlessly, quick, and under medical supervision.

Back