Best names for your beer batch?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds way cheaper than paying a digital artist. I been looking for actual artists that can digitize their work so that it isn't the same files modified and shared by all digital artists. Apparently there is a massive shared digital data bank that they all twek to suit their needs. Stouttrekker was one of my best friends beer names as he loves to climb 14,000+ foot peaks. Naming is crazy. So close to opening our brewery but probably back to the drawing board for Stoutrekker. I want more original images for beers we are going to.make.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921_213743_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_213743_Gallery.jpg
    947.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230921_213747_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_213747_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hazy Pale Ale, because of the color and extra care I try to put into it (and an obvioius rip off from a classic book) "The Precious"

ABS - Ahh, Bull$h!t - first batch of Imperial Stout a friend and I brewed, that we thought had spoiled (had no idea what it would actually taste like), and then applied a name to. We threw half out to free up the bottles, then rediscovered like a year later in a closet and realized it was stunningly delicious.

DWI - Dunkel Weiss Intoxicator - we tried to OD the banana flavor and succeeded. I think we dumped a bunch of it out as well and that was fine.

That's one of the great albums of the 60's. Their most recent album, "Different Game," was released about a year ago. Vocalist Colin Blunstone, at 78 years old, still has a remarkable voice.

That's one of the great albums of the 60's. Their most recent album, "Different Game," was released about a year ago. Vocalist Colin Blunstone, at 78 years old, still has a remarkable voice.
Listening to it now on Spotify. What a world we live in. Time of the saison!

Back