Best Movie Ever Made

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForumRunner_20120222_234536.jpg

Sheesh I must be old.

Animal House
Blazing Saddles
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Pulp Fiction
Office Space, tho it hits a bit too close to home

Runners up:
The Outsiders
original Star Wars
Mad Max
The Terminator

brehuh said:
The Big Lebowski is awesome, you got bowling and the dude! What more could you ask for?

Aw man how'd I forget this. You're out of your element, Donnie!

Idiocracy was pretty funny, too. "I'm supposed to be getting out of jail today, not going back in..." /// "you got in the wrong line, *******! Hey guys, let this ******* out!"

Shawshank redemption
Pulp fiction
permanent midnight
American history x
Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels
Snatch
Reservior dogs
Natural born killers
American beauty
A time to kill
Dogita
Good will hunting
Almost famous

Too damn many, love them all

Dare I mention, Citizen Kane???

Hell yeah you dare mention. Hands down Citizen Kane has my vote for best movie of all time. This movie harkens back to when movies were about acting and the portrayal of emotion.

A close second for me is M by Fritz Lang. Peter Lorre's emotional appealmat the end is just mindblowing. Another movie with phenomonal acting and true cinematography.

Bonus points to those who mentioned; One Flew Over th Cockoo's Nest, Cool Hand Luke, Casablanca, Beerfest, Super Troopers and Chasing Amy (you do not know hilarity until you have seen the White Hatin' Coon rant).

LOL!!

I watched Idiocracy the other night...

"Carl's Jr... F$%& you, I'm eating!"

Truly one of the more underrated and under marketed movies ever. I thought this movie was awesome. Though, like someone said of Office Space, it hits far too close to home. Especially in my office!!!

Big Lebowski rocks too!

Hell yeah you dare mention. Hands down Citizen Kane has my vote for best movie of all time. This movie harkens back to when movies were about acting and the portrayal of emotion.

A close second for me is M by Fritz Lang. Peter Lorre's emotional appealmat the end is just mindblowing. Another movie with phenomonal acting and true cinematography.

Bonus points to those who mentioned; One Flew Over th Cockoo's Nest, Cool Hand Luke, Casablanca, Beerfest, Super Troopers and Chasing Amy (you do not know hilarity until you have seen the White Hatin' Coon rant).

YES! all awesome- BUT - revenge of the nerds- II!!!- just saying...

Serenity / Firefly
Better off Dead
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Go
Snatch
In Bruges
Nobodys Fool (Okay you have to grow up in a small town in the NE to get it)

Legends of the Fall

Don't know why but I sit down and watch that flick twice a year.

I was up late last night not feeling great and watched Lawrence of Arabia for like the fifth time. I forgot how fantastic that movie is. Easily one of the best ever made and still stands up in 2012. It's not good because it's a classic like so many films but it's a classic because it's so good.

Latest posts

Back