Best deal you've ever found on craft beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly2378

Reaction score
So I wandered into a local liquor store yesterday to see if they had any new brews in stock and the first thing I saw when I walked in was a big stack of Sierra Nevada's Narwhal (2013) on clearance for $5 a four pack ($4 off regular price). I realize Narwhal isn't really rare or anything, but it's a good stout so I was pretty excited. And they had a LOT of it left. Apparently it's not too popular in western South Dakota.

In any case, this got me wondering: what's the biggest deal you've come across for a craft beer?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I've got a small pharmacy by me that does the mixed six packs for $9. But almost all the beer is more expensive when you buy a full 6 pack. So I'll go in and get a mixed pack of stone beers for $9 where if I were to buy a full 6 pack of it, it would cost me $12. Pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone

I've got a small pharmacy by me that does the mixed six packs for $9. But almost all the beer is more expensive when you buy a full 6 pack. So I'll go in and get a mixed pack of stone beers for $9 where if I were to buy a full 6 pack of it, it would cost me $12. Pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone

Same here. I very rarely buy a 6 pack of one beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back