Best Beer Movie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Alembic

Reaction score
Since the appearance of all these "best" posts I thought I would ask the question is there a Best Beer movie? Strange Brew comes to mind with the McKenzie Brothers. take off, eh? Are there any others?

dheide

Reaction score
There is no beer movie greater than Strange Brew. We used to play the drinking game where you gotta swig a beer (or take a shot if that was your thing) everytime 'Eh was said in the movie. We got messed up pretty quick playing that game!

Beer Snob

Reaction score
dheide said:
There is no beer movie greater than Strange Brew. We used to play the drinking game where you gotta swig a beer (or take a shot if that was your thing) everytime 'Eh was said in the movie. We got messed up pretty quick playing that game!
Now I think I remember this movie.... it was damm annoying to me. I think I got though it once though.

Deuchar

Reaction score
Ice Cold in Alex.

To cut a long story short... some British Army medics fleeing the Germans in north Africa cross hundreds of miles of desert to reach Alexandria and neck a few cold pints of Carlsberg. A cracking film. Probably known under a different title in the US.

Latest posts