Bells VERSUS Founders!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I love Founders, I would have to say that I personally prefer Bell's. They have much more variety, and I find the majority of their beers more drinkable/sessionable.

Well Right now I am trying Centennial and Two hearted ale side by side. The are at the same temp. No clue on brew dates. Founder's wins for me. The hop aroma of the centennials seem to be fuller. I also think the malt background is better. Looking in the sun, Founder's is quite a bit darker.

I was surprised, every time I had a Founder's before, I thought their beers bot on tap and bottle had too much of a co2 bite for my liking.

So, Founder's wins for me. At least for the Centennial IPA.

Well Right now I am trying Centennial and Two hearted ale side by side. The are at the same temp. No clue on brew dates. Founder's wins for me. The hop aroma of the centennials seem to be fuller. I also think the malt background is better. Looking in the sun, Founder's is quite a bit darker.

I was surprised, every time I had a Founder's before, I thought their beers bot on tap and bottle had too much of a co2 bite for my liking.

So, Founder's wins for me. At least for the Centennial IPA.

Interesting. Centennial IMHO is one of founders weaker beers in their lineup. I love some two hearted, but everything else goes to founders.

Back