Belgian Bottle Corker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolboxdiver

Reaction score
Does anyone know anyone in the Philly area that rents a floor champagne corker, or if I have to buy one would anyone be interested in renting one for doing belgian bottles with cork and cage. I'm working on a Belgian Lambic Ale and want to Bottle with corks and cages. Just thinking their has to be others thinking about doing it and are hesitant because of the $125 for the corker. I'm just trying to figure a way to do this cost effective.

I know Keystone Homebrew rents corkers. A Beer Advocate post says: "Keystone Homebrew has everything you need, and they'll rent a corker to you (free if you return it the next day!)"

I can't confirm the free thing, but I've been in there when people were renting corkers.

I'm in Ambler and you can borrow my Colonna corker/capper. But if I were you, I'd try Keystone first. I think a floor corker would be a lot easier. The Colonna is kinda finicky.

I know Keystone Homebrew rents corkers. A Beer Advocate post says: "Keystone Homebrew has everything you need, and they'll rent a corker to you (free if you return it the next day!)"

I can't confirm the free thing, but I've been in there when people were renting corkers.

I'm in Ambler and you can borrow my Colonna corker/capper. But if I were you, I'd try Keystone first. I think a floor corker would be a lot easier. The Colonna is kinda finicky.

Thanks for the info BTY, I'll check them out

talked to them this morning going to check them out fri before work but looks like I have a new LBS

Latest posts

Back