BeerSmith recipe export template

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ERock101

Reaction score
I have always exported my BeerSmith recipes to an htm file and stored them on an old web server I have. This way I always have a backup of what I brew and I can look at the recipe from anywhere where there is internet access. But, the default htm format that BeerSmith uses doesn't exactly look modern.

I took a look in the BeerSmith template folder and realized that all they are are htm files with certain tags that BeerSmith replaces with recipe information when you export.

So I sat down for a few hours and made a more modern recipe template and a simple site to list all my recipes. I still need to re-export a bunch of recipes and add them to the site, but here's is what I have so far. The template can be downloaded from the site. Feel free to use it for whatever you like.

http://zissouserver.selfip.com/

What do you think?

That's awesome. Never thought about that. I may have to make my own template if I ever get time. Nice work.

Back