Beersmith question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbug440

Reaction score
So I downloaded the free trial version. I love it I was up till 1 a.m. tinkering with it. I still am trying to figure out how to setup my system and mash setup. Eventually ill figure it out I think...But the one problem I have is dumb and trivial but is there any way to get a space between the grain,the hops, and the yeast in the ingredients list.I know its dumb but its my OCD, I just want the list a little more visually appealing.

Setting up your system is all in options. At the top I think its options, prefereneces...something along those lines. you can set up your system as well as change the measuring units and such.

As for the ingredients, when you are making a recipe it all shows up in that same list, if you got to preview brewsheet (top) it splits everything up.

Mash you have to do per recipe as all mashes are different. On the recipe setup, just click "add" next to the mash schedule and adjust your time, temp and water amount.

I don't think so. You can click the "Preview Brewsheet" button and it presents it a little cleaner to check what you entered.

I would suggest dropping Brad Smith an email ( [email protected] ) and suggest it. He's currently working on Version 2 and maybe it can be incorporated into that release.

Back