Beers in Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikecats12

Reaction score
So I know this is a home brew forum, but I just thought I'd post this here to see what the great folks at HBT have to suggest.

My girlfriend is in Seattle visiting family and is going to ship back some beer while she is up there. We are from Tennessee and there is a lot of beer up there we don't ever see down South.

My question is:

Does anybody familiar with the area have any suggestions for beers that are either from Washington or are distributed in Washington that aren't available in Tennessee she should check out??

P.S. Please forgive me for posting something not home brew related!

Cheers!

Forget beer. Go for Cider!!

Ask her to go to Schilling Cider House They have over 30 selections of hard cider on draft and 300 bottles available to go. They also sell growlers.

My favorite was Grumpy Bear. A cold brewed coffee infused cider served on nitro.

Just down the block in Fremont is Fremont Brewing. One of the best breweries in the PNW.

There are hundreds I would recommend. In the interest of keeping it easy:
Rueben's Brews
Black Raven
Bale Breaker

Depending on where she is, there is a bottle shop in Lynnwood called Special Brews that can hook her up with these and many more you can't get there.

Back