Beer Vows...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogerdoct

Reaction score
Behind the "Zion Curtain" of Northern Utah.
:p Today is My Wife karen and my 20th. wedding anniversary. It feels like 20 minutes, underwater! Just kidding, it's all good... We are repeating our marriage vows tonight. We chose Squatter's Brew Pub (a micro-brewery/eatery) in Salt Lake City. Should be fun. Family, friends, food and of course good beer!
Roger "Doc".

rogerdoct said:
We chose Squatter's Brew Pub (a micro-brewery/eatery) in Salt Lake City.

Talk about bad timing...just went through SLC last Thursday. We started east of Seattle and went to Arches Nat'l Park before heading home to IL.

We, my wife and I, would have stopped in. :(

Congrats! :D

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was my wife and my 2nd anniversary. She's in Kentucky, I'm in Illinois. We celebrated over the weekend. She allowed herself 1.5 glasses of champagne as a celebration. I know...pregnant woman and alcohol, but it's the first drink she's had in 6 months and it's probably the last she'll have until she's safe to drink again.

Here's to your 20th, my 2nd, and everyone else in between, before and after.

:p I brought home a "Growler" (1/2 Gallon) of a great, smokey Oatmeal Stout from Squatter's. It's called, "Captain Bastard's Oatmeal Stout." Good stuff, smooth, smokey with just enough bite... :D

I have the makings for "Bohemian Pilsner". It will be my next batch, but after that I'm going to make an Oatmeal Stout!!! ;)

Roger "Doc". :cool:

BTW: Happy anniversary to everyone who is celibrating recently, or about too. Here's wishing you guys many more happy years to come...

rogerdoct said:
BTW: Happy anniversary to everyone who is celibrating recently, or about too. Here's wishing you guys many more years of imprisonment and suffering to come...
Now that wasn't very nice. :(

Back