Beer trip to Belgium

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badgerfan79

Reaction score
To afford this hobby I am forced to work a couple jobs. The main one being a travel agent. Every year at this time I start brainstorming ideas for tours to set up for the agency. I am thinking of doing a tour to Belgium and touring some breweries, visiting some well known bars, and possibly scheduling this to allow us to take part in a beer festival. I was wondering how many people would be interested in a trip like this.

A lot of people. There are some threads on this site and probably others. My friend and I and our wives went there Oct 15 and had a great time. Flew into Brussels (possibly would rethink this in the future and maybe start and finish in Amsterdam). A couple of highlights: Brugges in general and Staminee de Garre in particular, but also Half Moon (Straffe Hendrick, etc.). Another was staying overnight at the St. Bernardus Brewery bed and breakfast. Amsterdam was awesome, as well as the Fields of Flanders. Cantillon in Brussels was cool and historic, but I could have skipped it. I say go for it!

Back