Beer Tattoo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have as much time as I thought I would to play around with this, but drew this yesterday.
Not exatly tribalish. Kinda went with a more organic type of look I guess you could call it. lol
It needs some cleaning up and some nice shading would make it really look better.
Hops-tattoo.bmp

I didn't have as much time as I thought I would to play around with this, but drew this yesterday.
Not exatly tribalish. Kinda went with a more organic type of look I guess you could call it. lol
It needs some cleaning up and some nice shading would make it really look better.
Hops-tattoo.bmp

I like that! You're right that a little bit of shading would really help it out, and I personally like the lack of the tribal look.

Looks great coy!

Yeah I dig it, good work! I'll bring this with a few of my other ideas to the tattoo artist and see what he thinks. Thanks!

When do you think your heading to the tattooist? I could put it in illustrator and get you a sharp clear image, just in case you go with it. it'll give your tattooist great lines to work off of. even add some color in there and shading like you'd want it to look on your skin. just pm me with any ideas. I've done some work (not alot) for local tattoo shops based on images I've sold them.

Latest posts

Back