Beer tap ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 6 of the 630ss taps for Christmas. They are awesome. I hated that I couldn't have my friends go draw the first pint for fear that they would break something. Now they move freely even after sitting for a week.

Yes.

I'm a cheapskate normally, but with the real sealing faucets unless you pour frequently out of the faucets, they stick. And sometimes to get them "unstuck" you break them.

I have three on my kegerator, so sometimes a day or two will go between one of them being poured. The Perlicks NEVER stick. I even go away for the winter for over two months, and come back, and the faucets aren't stuck.

I have a cheapie on my little cottage kegerator, and it's ok but it does stick occasionally and I'm always messing around with it.

This is one of those that you really DO get what you pay for!

Awesome. Thanks everyone. I am going with them. I thought they we better but needed some other opinions to force me to get them.

Back