Beer logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucks-04

Reaction score
So this might be my new beer logo. I have already got some comments from friends and thought i would also include you guys.

x3zgqe.jpg

i like it! especially the dog. might want to go with the 3 lobed hop leaf instead of the five. i'm guessing it is meant to be a hop leaf. when i look at it i see a japanese maple leaf crossed with an indica leaf. but then again, i have been called a stoner arborist before, so take that as you may.
bottom line, that's sweet!

The leaf is the only thing people say something about. All said pot leaf.

Thanks I like it to, but I don't want people to look at it and the first thing they think of is pot. It is a leaf from a hop vine.

Aren't there enough "giant hop" logos? Yes, it makes sense, but bravo on doing something different.

That is why I'm debating on what I want to do. I think every person that has seen it thinks its a pot leaf. I don't want that image/question with the logo.

yeah, 3 lobes, more rounded, should look perfect. i'll be jealous of that label.

as originally posted though, in a few years, when pot is legal.....maybe a great label for a brew dry hopped with pot......might work nicely.
you could call it icky sticky pale ale!
btw, dry hopping with grass does work, i heard it from my friends cousins lab partners uncle who knew a guy that tried it once.

So i changed out the flower. There is now no misunderstanding!! Not pot leaf looking plant!!

2aqcd1.jpg

Looks great man. And I mean no disrespect it may just be my brain but my first thought when it popped up "The hop looks like a hippy wearing a bandana". Honestly it looks far out.

Did you use any program to make it?

I actually had a friend who is an artist at a tattoo place.

Thanks, I really like it. Even if it is a hippy hop, haha.

Now I gotta get it on glass and some printed out on label I'm thinking of getting the paper for labels and going to like kinkos. I would go through so much ink and I don't plan on doing all my bottles just like maybe 12.

Generally it looks good, but...

The Kal's Brews needs to be bigger, more defined. IMO, the "Kal's Brews" needs more pop. The rest of the design is SOLID!

Back