• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Beer Line Cleaning Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snichols26

Reaction score
I have recently closed down my beer line cleaning business and looking to sell the equipment that I have left, which will include a V-Max Line Cleaning Pump (1 yr. old), several jumper hoses, four coupler connectors, Caustic and Acid line cleaner, a handful of faucets and a dozen used couplers. I also have hundreds of misc. draft beer parts including washers, a line cutter and splicers to name a few and which will come organized in a traveling box. Please e-mail me for pictures. I'll even throw in all my misc. air and draft beer line. Please feel free to e-mail me for pictures or send my contact information to some one you may know who is interested.

Once again thanks for your time

Scott J. Nichols
Formerly - 5 Pennies Commercial Cleaning
[email protected]

M-Vac.Pump.jpg

M-Vac2setshoseand7jumpers.jpg

Dbl.Secondary Regulators.jpg

Misc Full.jpg

Misc W.Box.jpg

Misc.2.jpg

Misc.3.jpg

Misc.1.jpg

Faucets.Connectors.Spanner.Therm..jpg

Cleaner.Connectors.jpg

Some interest so far but no takers. This lot is still available and I would like to get #1,000.00 which would include the cost of shipping. I am not willing to partial it out yet but if I get to that point let me know what you may be interested in and for how much. If I get a couple individuals interested in separate items and I can get rid of it only shipping to two separate areas I am willing to do that. What I don't want to do is spend several hours of my day shipping several pieces across the Continental United States.

Scott
[email protected]

If I have no takers on the entire lot by the end of the week I will at that point parcel it out and just deal with the headache of shipping each parcel out. Please shoot me an e-mail or message on here with what pieces you would be interested in just in case I get to that point and I have no takers for the entire lot.

Scott
[email protected]

Last opportunity before I partial the lot out.

If interested in parts of the lot send me an e-mail with what parts of the lot you are interested in and your offer. The total retail value of the lot is close to if not over $2,000.00.

My direct e-mail is
[email protected]

I am going to partial this lot out. If interested in any of it send me an e-mail and we can go from there. My e-mail is

[email protected]

Thanks for your time and consideration of these items. Enjoy the rest of your June.

Scott

Back