Beer Label / Coaster collections

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewhead

Reaction score
I have thousands of pristine beer labels and coasters - i am trying to figure out how to display them.

anyone have a label/coaster/schwag collection? pics?

Born Brewing Co. said:
I've always wanted to take labels and coasters and set them in a bar and pour epoxy over them. I think that would look cool.

Me too....I've always wanted to make a pub table like that. I have a pretty good collection of labels going. I just need to get better at woodworking and the know-how on what to do.

The idea of doing the table/ bar top with labels and epoxy is cool. It's called decuopage. I know, it's so , uh, Martha Stewart that I know that. Wife gave me a box of coasters from England a couple of years ago ( Guiness, Harp, Boddington, etc..). I was gonna do my bar top like that but she talked me out of it. I've got label stuck to the big window behind the bar. Looks kind of nice up there with my old soda bottle collection.

homebrewer_99 said:
I know someone who has 6-8 large picture frames with coaters mounted on matte board hanging in their living room.

Of course, he's not married.... :D

I did something like that with all kinds of event tickets from concerts and shows I've gone to over the years. Its too small and needs upgrading (I have a ton more tickets saved now), but eventually when I have the basement bar it will get hung up somewhere. Gotta display all those Whitesnake, Def Leppard and Poison shows I saw!!! LOL.... :D

Back