Beer gun sanke keg.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy2472

Reaction score
I want to get a blichmanns beer gun for my husband. We use sanke kegs. I found one post with a link to get an adaptor. But the link doesn't work. I have no idea what I am looking for not where to search. Any help would be greeatky appreciated.

Thanks
Kathy

I want to get a blichmanns beer gun for my husband. We use sanke kegs. I found one post with a link to get an adaptor. But the link doesn't work. I have no idea what I am looking for not where to search. Any help would be greeatky appreciated.

Thanks
Kathy

Search "sanke mfl adapter" at brewhardware.com
You just need one for the liquid side
Once that is in hand, a regular ole beer gun and tubing kit is all you need.
Also, get the newer pistol grip beer gun.

Looks like this is what you'll need
https://www.brewhardware.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SankeBallLockSet
He'll need to pull the liquid line for use
NOW: if he happens to have a 1/4 mfl on his sanke keg coupler already, then you won't need anything.
Also, the ball lock post can be left on and you can just get an extra ball lock liquid QD. When you want to go from tap to beer gun, just swap to the other QD(5 seconds). Way easier than taking the conversion kit off.

*This is all under the assumption that you only use one keg at a time.
More kegs gets more complicated.

This is what I was looking for
https://www.brewhardware.com/product_p/sankeflaretailpiecekit.htm

With two kegs, it gets a bit more
I would recommend contacting Bobby_M at brewhardware
He can aid you in the process and make sure nothing is overlooked
He carries beer guns too.
Only place I, as many others here, get hardware, if we can help it.
He has a lot of custom pieces that are not available elsewhere too.

Thanks! I have three tap kegerator with a four way distributor. I’m thinking of purchasing a ball lock adapter for the coupler and use one of the check valves to distribute the CO2 to the gun. I think this should work. What do you guys think?

IMG_1522595768.384960.jpg
IMG_1522595782.208680.jpg

Latest posts

Back