Beer faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cabby58

Reaction score
I just purchased this old beer faucet. Anyone have experience using these with a CO2 system. I don’t have to use it, but thought it would be cool on my kegerator, if it would function properly.
IMG_1220.jpg

Cool looking piece. I would imagine it would be like any other faucet. Does it have a shank? Can you put a tailpiece on it? I would thoroughly clean it, obviously.

I can't imagine why this wouldn't work, unless there is something busted on the inside. Pretty cool piece though. Good find.

It is not quite like a new style faucet. The handle turns a tapered valve to open. No o rings, rubber washers to seal, only the pressure of the taper. I planned to clean and polish and give it a try.

It is not quite like a new style faucet. The handle turns a tapered valve to open. No o rings, rubber washers to seal, only the pressure of the taper. I planned to clean and polish and give it a try.
There's a maker's name on there that I can't make out. Have you checked if they are still in business? Just for the fun of it, I mean?

Latest posts

Back