beer dreaming

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barrog

Reaction score
Over the last few months I had 2 dreams about beer and brewing. The first one I was (I think) tying to mash some grain in a bag or something. It was sitting on the floor and I happened to touch it and the grain spilled all over the floor. All I could think of was it's ruined lol. The other dream I wanted to take a keg with me to a party so on the trip there I realized I didn't carb it. So I tried to carb it but every time I turned on the gas it would foam up and spill out. I kept telling myself it was ok because I didnt spill too much each time it foamed. Anyone else have crazy beer dreams or am I just a nut? :cross:

sometimes I have weird brewing dreams, the last one I walked around the side the to find my secondary of imperial stout that I had brewed months earlier sitting on a chair with no stopper in it. One before that I was checking on my primary and for some reason it was boiling it the fermenter, talk about fermenting hot.:cross:

..."Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?" :ban:

--Real Genius

I had a dream last night about beer. I was at the store and I saw the 08 Three Philosophers for 11 dollars a 4 pack (this happened in real life as well). However, when I looked to the left of it, it was the 07, 06, 05, etc. 4 packs all the way down to '02. The 2002 4 pack was only a dollar and I was so stoked. I woke up this morning and to only find 3 of the 08's left in my fridge. I went to the store today to only see the '08s on the shelves :(

Beer dreams for me are really disappointing when I wake up

I saw my 1st label in a dream one night. In it,my late father's CB handle "white cougar" was the brewery name on the top of the label. Then,a PS'd pic of a cougar head,made to look albino,or "white".
So,meanwhile,I'm perusing the cooper's site while my 1st batch is brewing (cooper's OS Lager/brewing sugar),& I see a free label maker on their site. I click on it,& low & behold,the label style I'd dreamed of was right there! Just gray scale,you have to add your own colors,pics,etc in the program they have. That was pretty cool.

I had a dream last night where someone poured me an IPA and when I went to grab it they pulled it away.

Damn deployment is getting to me :(

last night i dreamt that i was attending a huge indoor brew off. it was set up almost like a reality cooking show challeng. all the ingredients were available and you got to use massive shiny steam jacketed kettles and cool professional equiptment. Everyone was stressing out about the water chemistry and there i was, tossing some grain into my cooler, without a care in the world. Everyone else there had way more experience than i did (many of whom were professional brewers) but i had the sort of "dream knowledge" that i would beat them anyway, just using my old cooler mash tun and a turkey frier kettle.

cool dream.

Latest posts

Back