Beer Bars Baltimore MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodovico

Reaction score
Headed to Baltimore next week. Love places that brew their own or just killer beer bars in general. Also looking for a killer bottle shop.

Who's got the info?

Copied from a recent posting :D

Brewer's Art ( N Charles st) Must go to
Pratt Street Ale House ( Inner Harbor Area)
Ale Wife ( Nices selection of taps)
Max's ( Huge selection of draft and bottles)

I posted this question last week, because I'm in Baltimore this week. I've now been to all the ones Bigbeavk mentioned now, except for Maxs. (Planning to go there tonight.) They are all pretty good. I liked the food at Brewer's Art much more than at the other two, but the beer was great at all of them.

And how about some killer restaurants? I like pretty much everything. Doesn't have to be classy at all. I'm staying at a hotel right near BWI airport.

Give me some food hook ups!

And how about some killer restaurants? I like pretty much everything. Doesn't have to be classy at all. I'm staying at a hotel right near BWI airport.

Give me some food hook ups!

The Inner Harbor has quite a few food destinations. I've always liked Sabatino's in Little Italy (just east of the harbor).

I've heard good things about this place, it's not too far away from you: Victoria Gastro Pub

Also, Arundel Mills Mall isn't too far away from BWI either. A few good shopping destinations (Bass Pro comes to mind), DuClaw Brewing Co (good beer, decent food), and a few others.

Enjoy!

During the day time only, you should go to Lexington Market for Faidley's Seafood for their oyster bar and crabcakes! Don't be scared about the environment (a little shady) but its a cultural experience. Check out Federal Hill and Fells' Point areas. Canton is ok, but not really accessible unless you have a car. Use the Circulator for free transportation along inner harbor and neighboring areas.

Your hotel is probably 5 minutes from G&M. Amazing crab cakes!! Timbuktu is very good an pretty close, too.

Back