Been a while but i'm back!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RubenAlonzo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Ruben here and it has been quit some time since I was active. I am finally getting around to feeling normal again after some recent events, my wife Donita and I went through a Cancer scare and I had to cease all hobbies for obvious reasons, even had to get rid of my old gear and Harley to help offset the expense of traveling back and forth to MD Anderson in Houston to see the Ocolular Oncologist (i had no idea there WAS such a specialization).

I am now finally getting back to square one, and with a little a more scrimping and saving, hopefully I can get back to brewing by this late May, early June.

It's good to see the forum in full swing, and I hope to make a trip to Austin Homebrew Supply sometime to put together a new rig, thinking of a 5 gallon setup for starters this summer.

Hey Rueben I don't know you, but welcome back to HBT! Glad to hear you and your family made it past your health scare. Best wishes in your future brewing endeavors

HB

Latest posts

Back