Been a little busy working on this

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd_k

Reaction score
Parker Austin Kennedy, 6 months old last week:

P8280052.JPG

Congrats! My second child is on its way in just a few days, and it's a boy this time so I'm really excited. Of course, I'm not excited about the first few months... :cross:

He's super happy!!

Are we going to start another microbrewer thread?

Liam Michael - Nine Months on October 1 (Yes, a New Year's Day baby)

dsc_0047.jpg

Congrats Todd

Jetsmooth, our friends just named their boy Liam Michael!

Like bozo, our second is due very soon as well. We had our boy first and our now expecting a girl.

Congrats Todd

Jetsmooth, our friends just named their boy Liam Michael!

Like bozo, our second is due very soon as well. We had our boy first and our now expecting a girl.

Congrats!

I wanted to call him Liam Thor. :( But my middle name is Michael, as if my fahter's. So I guess we're on a trend.

Is Austin a family name? Congrats!

Whew, now you guys have me nervous. My first is due in two weeks and it's finally starting to hit me.

ABG, prepare to have your heart removed from your ribcage. I'm generally not a softie, but every time I see the little turtle (my nickname for him), I get all squishy inside. :eek:

Whew, now you guys have me nervous. My first is due in two weeks and it's finally starting to hit me.

The second you see them it changes. I had a similar issue, but first sight changed all that.

Thanks everyone!

Is Austin a family name? Congrats!

Tx, yes, my father-in-law's middle name is Austin too, after the Austin-Healey car.

Wow- he's wonderful Todd! Congrats! I'm so happy for you.

By the way, I've missed you around here!

Thanks Yoop! I check in every once in a while but I haven't been brewing in a while plus I'm working 12 hour night shifts and going to school so I just haven't had as much time as I used to. (I'm at work now :) )

Congratz! I too have been busy with a similar situation. Now nine months old. Jocelyn's first trip to the beach.

Jocelyn.jpg

Wow, what great pictures everyone! Thanks for sharing! It may be hard to believe, but some of us miss those days when the kids were little :)

Congratulations to all of the almost brand new parents. Great shots of some beautiful children.

y'all are going to make me break out some pics of my little monsters.

my twins are 3 now. Its only been a few years, but I miss when they were really little. They are turning into little boys faster than I want.

We have two - 6 and 8 yo boys. Not meant to be preachy - but, relish the time now. It goes by fast. Love em up and have fun!

Congrats new parents! Life is good!

Latest posts

Back