Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife wishes you guys (and gal?) would take it easy for a couple of days so she can rest up from the extra extra-curricular activities.

I, otoh, am fine with it all...

Cheers! ;)

I hear ya man. Ever since viewing this thread on a regular basis, I have developed and unexplained case of onset osteoarthritis of the hand.

Just think, most of these pictures would not have existed if it wasn't for bad daddies who didn't care.

OrdinaryAvgGuy said:
I hear ya man. Ever since viewing this thread on a regular basis, I have developed and unexplained case of onset osteoarthritis of the hand.

You'd probably be more prone to tendinitis than osteoarthritis with that kind of activity, my friend. And lucky for me I have electronic toys that do all the work and allow me to be lazy =)

RipeforYelp22 said:
You'd probably be more prone to tendinitis than osteoarthritis with that kind of activity, my friend. And lucky for me I have electronic toys that do all the work and allow me to be lazy =)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha , HOLE - E - Crap!!

What a tease :)

I'm not believing you! Only pictures of this activity can validate any claims.

All in favor say Aye.

Ok...So not beer drinking, but just pretend its beer and not yoga, cause I'm pretty sure you'll agree this is pretty awesome.

jordan-carver-5.jpg

vince-vaughn-motorboat.gif

Looks like Miss Guinness is a spitter. My dad always told me spitters are quitters. ;)

Some women just can't handle that much head :shakes head:

Conversely... Who da eff poured that! Fail!

I'll pay the whole thing. :D

Any women earn their own lifetime membership in the Boneyard vs their men doing it for them?

All you gotta do is click her username, view her profile, and you can "gift" her a premium membership.

Let me know if she posts up. I might spring for a membership ;)

By the look of who smashed the girl looks in the blue, she is going to piss all over that other girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back