Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure about this next one, but who cares... she's cute (plus, i'm the sole deciderer of what makes it into my various editions!). also, i don't care if gulden draak isn't considered craft. she's hawt and it's good beer.

tumblr_miclcwRg6B1qg7ojqo1_500.jpg

l.jpg

tumblr_mgtu8wxzU01rkeotlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfseig3ptY1rfi30zo1_400.png

tumblr_mhjmsbWeml1rshvypo1_1280.jpg

sweetcell said:
ha! i hesitated in including her since she isn't what i would consider traditionally beautiful... but sometimes context is everything :D

Isn't traditionally beautiful? Jeans a t- shirt sandals and a beer in hand. Not to mention mounds of grain. Come on!!! Oh and a cute smile.

Xpertskir said:
Cant say Ive ever thought about using my grain for that position. I'll bet I could do that with buckets.

Could impart some off flavors. Or "on" flavors...

I want to know where those girls were when I was in college. We partied, but something like that I would remember. Then again, my wife used to be able to tie a cherry stem using only her tongue at that time. I was already in love with her, but that sealed the deal!

davekippen said:
LOVE the girl chugging out of the Arrogant Bastard Bomber!

I've only seen three or four so far that I don't love!

You guys are killing it btw, keep it up!!

This thread just keeps getting better and better.

Thanks to all you lovely, beautiful ladies for blessing us with your beer drinking awesomeness...

Ehh, or at least pics of that.

I dunno, those last couple of riffs were a bit off the mark, imo. Trashy celebs doesn't work for me, nor do trashed amateurs.

But that's me...

Cheers! ;)

SharonaZamboni said:
Well, I Googled, but didn't see anything worthy. Perhaps there are some handsome men willing to post photos of themselves drinking beer. ;)

:sigh: ok. Here you go!

image-1227978497.jpg

I've only seen three or four so far that I don't love!

You guys are killing it btw, keep it up!!

This thread just keeps getting better and better.

Thanks to all you lovely, beautiful ladies for blessing us with your beer drinking awesomeness...

Ehh, or at least pics of that.

Ya, I'll second that! :mug:
Regards, GF.

I have no idea who Rhianna is, so I guess I don't get her.

I didn't know who she was either until I saw that battleship movie and the SWBMO told me. She played a song for me at some point after that and it upset me greatly. Apparently she is pretty much a talentless hag who can't sing or act at all but, that said, I'd still hit it, hard, and then leave immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back