Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww shucks =P thanks guys! Now this may be vain of me, but I have no other choice but to continue to post pics of me and my girlfriends. And seeing as I get so much enjoyment from (most of) your posts, I feel like I must contribute at least SOMEthing!

Again, please excuse the Bud Light. Thank you.

The top picture is begging for a caption, or at least an explanation!

SpottedDogBrewing said:
I'll donate also to her membership and access to the Boneyard? :)

I count at least 6 girls in those photos that need membership.

I'll pay the whole thing. :D

Any women earn their own lifetime membership in the Boneyard vs their men doing it for them?

Too many words, more pics!

392006.jpg

They are technically not drinking, but I thought this would be OK

hot-chicks-with-beer.jpg

Betty White...Awesome.

My fav quote of here

Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things can take a pounding! -Betty White

Betty White...Awesome.

My fav quote of here

Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things can take a pounding! -Betty White

LMAO! Thats a great line from one cool lady...

Ok...So not beer drinking, but just pretend its beer and not yoga, cause I'm pretty sure you'll agree this is pretty awesome.

jordan-carver-5.jpg

jordan-carver-11.jpg

jordan-carver-14.jpg

jordan-carver-4.jpg

jordan-carver-2.jpg

jordan-carver-10.jpg

jordan-carver-15.jpg

My wife wishes you guys (and gal?) would take it easy for a couple of days so she can rest up from the extra extra-curricular activities.

I, otoh, am fine with it all...

Cheers! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back