Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta wonder how many Youtube videos like that are floating around uncensored and unremoved.

image-4162298167.jpg

I think I am in love.

LMAO, sorry, I coultn't resist. Is this better?

JordanCarverOktoberfest7.jpg

The second is much better. I love this thread

Hey' we're getting off topic... lets see some ladies :)

(I'm at work on my android, so I cant add one at this moment).

Boing boing boing boing, Im getting whiplash!

Aww shucks =P thanks guys! Now this may be vain of me, but I have no other choice but to continue to post pics of me and my girlfriends. And seeing as I get so much enjoyment from (most of) your posts, I feel like I must contribute at least SOMEthing!

Again, please excuse the Bud Light. Thank you.

image-2575312980.jpg

image-1278271835.jpg

image-1223699133.jpg

image-4005895617.jpg

image-1014703462.jpg

image-1513583655.jpg

Holy Kate Upton. Not a huge fan of her face, but damn I want her body. (In more ways than one)

Aww shucks =P thanks guys! Now this may be vain of me, but I have no other choice but to continue to post pics of me and my girlfriends. And seeing as I get so much enjoyment from (most of) your posts, I feel like I must contribute at least SOMEthing!

Not vain, please keep them coming. Feel free to post some in the Boneyard :D

Your so vain... I bet you think this thread is about you, don't you, don't you?:D

We all enjoy pics of homebrew women. Keep em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back