• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey BCS460 30A 2 Element Control Panel Stainless Steel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvmarut

Reaction score
I'm selling my DIY BCS 460 30Amp 2 Element Brew Controller. It's fully operational and comes with 3 temp sensors and power cable. I'm only getting rid of it since I've upgraded to a 50Amp setup. I'm asking $1,000 OBO plus shipping to your location.
IMG_0599.JPEG
IMG_0600.JPEG
IMG_0601.JPEG
IMG_0602.JPEG
IMG_0603.JPEG
IMG_0604.JPEG
IMG_0605.JPEG
IMG_0607.JPEG
IMG_0608.JPEG
IMG_0599.JPEG

Last edited:
Did this ever sell? I have the same panel and am looking to sell..

I was at first, hang on, this looks just like my panel! Then I realized it is. jvmarut sold it to me a while back. Great panel and still going strong!

You might want to start a new for sale post for your own panel though.

I was at first, hang on, this looks just like my panel! Then I realized it is. jvmarut sold it to me a while back. Great panel and still going strong!

You might want to start a new for sale post for your own panel though.
The only reason I commented what I did was because I was curious if there was actually still any interest in these BCS panels. On your BCS AKA this BCS 460 are you able to change the background display of the HMI or we stuck with the classic white background with the black gauges? I just acquired this 30 amp panel last night and don't really know anything about this control system and only had chance this morning to log into it and see what it is

The BCS-460 isn't really supported anymore so you are stuck with what's there. And yup, basic white background with black gauges. You can customize a few things but there are just a few different standard 'graphics' you can select.

I'm pretty sure it was @oakbarn who did a lot to figure out how to do a lot with the BCS platform, including custom HMI. Search for his threads, as he posted a bunch on his work with the BCS years ago.

I have moved to BruControl. Much more custom and Only $99 for the program. The interface is Arduino and fairly low cost and a BCS system can be converted easily without much wiring change. It can use the same temp probes and SSRs although the PIDs are different and require a proportional controller type SSR. It is much more robust but does require scripting (coding) to get the program to work. There is a very active homebrewtalk thread under automated brewing.
BruControl: Brewery control & automation software

Back