bcs 462 configuration upload

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captrichc

Reaction score
hello everyone i just updated my bcs 462 to 4.0.1..... yes i know im late to the party. was out of brewing for about 2 years. how do i load my configuration back into the system that i savd right before i upgraded?

I don't think you can. You need to re-write it. I recall there being a transition tool but IIRC it didn't always work.

well that sucks....... i only saved my layout. that means im going to have to rewrite all of outputs.....? i guess that will be another night.

dam that also means i have to reset all of my processes as well right? im going to have to break out all of my old notes to figure out my hold temperatures etc as well..... right?

is there no all stop anymore?

My BCS 462 at version 4.0.1 has an All Stop.

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 11.11.47 AM.png

hello everyone i just updated my bcs 462 to 4.0.1..... yes i know im late to the party. was out of brewing for about 2 years. how do i load my configuration back into the system that i savd right before i upgraded?

There is a configuration migrator along with a few other useful tools with the new BCS utilities page.

http://embeddedcc.github.io/bcs-config-migrator/

Latest posts

Back