Bayou Class 62 quart stainless steel pot for $108 shipped!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have two 44's and the 82 quart. I may have to get this and figure out a use for it. Perhaps a HLT, or even add a valve and bazooka to make a direct fired MLT. Don't know though.

BTW, mine also shows it as $85.00 and as a prime member I get free two day shipping.

purchased.

can anyone who has one comment on how easy it is to add a weldless valve to this kettle?

i'm showing $85...

Yeah, they had a lighting deal which bumped it down to $85 shipped. I'm on the waiting list to see if I can get one at that price. Dang it, if I'd have been slower about finding this I would have bought one for $85.

When the deals up you can still get one for $108 shipped which isn't bad.

Yeah, they had a lighting deal which bumped it down to $85 shipped. I'm on the waiting list to see if I can get one at that price. Dang it, if I'd have been slower about finding this I would have bought one for $85.

When the deals up you can still get one for $108 shipped which isn't bad.

I'm on the waiting list too, we'll see!

I did notice that the 36 quart starts the lightning deal at 2:00. It's currently $73 so that might be an awesome deal in five minutes.

:mug:

36 quart is now $55 with free shipping! Just grabbed one since i missed the other one.

and another $60 order for a valve/screen/thermometer... i had no intention of spending $150 on a new kettle when i got up today...my 10 gallon has been doing just fine. damn you amazon/HBT!

Back