Battlestar Galactica

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
Ad nauseum.......

The new Battlestar Galactica the best thing to come along since the original Star Wars.

It's almost every fracking episode that I have to stop myself from standing up and cheering.

This is the best damn thing to happen to television that I know of, how did I not know about it?

Seriously. How did they make every episode poignant and violent and fascinating?

Revvy,
It was someone else I think.

Have you seen the new "Battlestar Galactica Blood and Chrome". 10 minute episodes for the truly ADHD among us:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just starting season three....Very good. Needs more tits and blood; but other than that solid. So Say We Alll

Revvy,
It was someone else I think.

No I just linked it above. Here's his first ever post on the subject.

GOD DAMN XELL PHONWS.....:)
I was unprepared.

This is the "star wars" of the next generation.

HOLY CRAP. I don't have words. This show is incredible. netflix streaming.

I remembered it because it's one of my favorite shows.

bioguy said:
Revvy,
It was someone else I think

Nope it was the cheese demon... Checked out the thread linked by Revvy.

I'll have to check out the B&C webisodes now... :D

BTW. CD3, you know how the first series ended, right??

Revvy said:

It is clearly misspelled in that one...

anyways this is the thread about watching the whole fracking thing again!!!!

Catch the subtlety?;)

and is now clearly more than once per show that I stand up in my boxer shorts in scream real loud for the good guys.

I just watched all 6 of the blood and chrome episodes I found on youtube- I through them up onto the tv via Roku.....they look insane. Can't wait to see this series in Feb.

Sorry, I should have searched a bit more. My apologies.

I just watched all 6 of the blood and chrome episodes I found on youtube- I through them up onto the tv via Roku.....they look insane. Can't wait to see this series in Feb.

AHHHH!!!! UPS tried to deliver my ROKU yesterday. Requires signature. Getting it tonight!!!!

We're holding out until we can watch the whole thing in it's entirety. Wife can't handle the suspense of waiting each week (or whatever the rotation is for this new B&C 'series'.)

We're holding out until we can watch the whole thing in it's entirety. Wife can't handle the suspense of waiting each week (or whatever the rotation is for this new B&C 'series'.)

Just about the sweetest part of the streaming, is seeing TO BE CONTINUED

And just starting the next episode 4.3 seconds later.;)

Just about the sweetest part of the streaming, is seeing TO BE CONTINUED

And just starting the next episode 4.3 seconds later.;)

Yeah, I know. Me and the missus have different views on anticipation. You should have seen her the first time we watched the series. Especially the end of season 1.

I don't think she could handle it.

Yeah, I know. Me and the missus have different views on anticipation. You should have seen her the first time we watched the series. Especially the end of season 1.

I don't think she could handle it.

Lol. Yeah, I would have been tweaking til the next episode.

Glad I found it late from that standpoint, but how in the EFF was this series not front page news?

EVERY episode has at least one huge unpredicted moment of shock or awesomeness.

Lol. Yeah, I would have been tweaking til the next episode.

Glad I found it late from that standpoint, but how in the EFF was this series not front page news?

EVERY episode has at least one huge unpredicted moment of shock or awesomeness.

Not only was it on many many magazine covers, Boomer and 6 were also together on Maxim's cover...

Such a great series! I know about the miniseries, but figured that I would give it a pass (didn't have cable, still don't). Just so happens that I was house sitting for some family friends (who did have cable, probably still do) when... oh hey, what's this? I think it was a repeat, though, because I watched the whole thing over the course of three or four days. Maybe not. Whatever, it's moot now.

Watched the entire series on DVD as it came out, on DVD. Anyone else remember how long the wait was for season 3? Awful, simply awful!

Ad nauseum.......

The new Battlestar Galactica the best thing to come along since the original Star Wars.

BSG is an amazing show. I still miss it, though Blood and Chrome is helping that a bit. Some episodes were amazing - some were amazing yet difficult to watch (no spoilers, but, there's a scene with Cally and child later on in the series that was really disturbing)...

I confused 6 with 8. 8 is the one....

Lol. I am glad somehow.

I looked at the 2 of them again, and wondered how any man could go for the blond over the brunette.;)

I am sure somebody would, but you and I agree!

Either way, lets find some orphans!!!!YAAAAAAAY!!!!!

FYI Grace Park (AKA BOOMER, AKA Number 8) is (or was) on the new Hawaii Five-O.

I personally have not watched the show, so I have no idea if it's still running or if she is still on it.

FYI Grace Park (AKA BOOMER, AKA Number 8) is (or was) on the new Hawaii Five-O.

I personally have not watched the show, so I have no idea if it's still running or if she is still on it.

It's still running. I don't watch it but one of the rare shows I watch on network tv is on the same night (ncis or criminal minds or something) and I see the commercials for it.

I just looked at the show website, and yeah, she's also still on there.

I watched the first episode when it premiered a couple years ago and dismissed it. In my book there are a few things you just don't F*** with, and one of them is the Lord,

Hawaii_Five-O_5-0_Jack_Lord_Steve_McGarrett_title_credit.png

And Casablanca....And 21 Jump Street.....

The 6 looked really hot in the episode where she is the leader of the "cylon friendly" resistance fighters and Baltar gives her the nuke. She had her hair down tight in a pony tail and glasses. Wierd, but that made her way hotter to me than the dolled up hair all done usual 6.

Yeah, she looked hot plenty of times.

I'd almost rather go for Tigh's wife, though. I mean, she knows how to do "The Swirl". (Or was it the twist, I can't remember...)

I looked at the 2 of them again, and wondered how any man could go for the blond over the brunette.;)

It's funny, normally I would agree. I've really never been an fan of the twiggy blonde model type (I guess I dated too many of those in my 20's working in tv/radio, when I actually was good looking, and not fat, old and ugly like I am now.) I prefer redheads and brunettes more (especially redheads) and asians and women with curves, BUT when the show was airing, it was amazing to me how hot I found her.

xtri.jpg

There's just something about her that just drove me insane....even when she was banging that schlub Baltar.....Her eroticism just lit up the screen.

I'd almost rather go for Tigh's wife, though. I mean, she knows how to do "The Swirl". (Or was it the twist, I can't remember...)

She was my other favorite.

It is funny Revvy, on the show I didn't find #8 that hot. Something annoying about her.

But that MAXIM cover??????? Dear Lord.

"RAZOR" is available UNRATED on amazon streaming for free.

I guess I knew it was a little separate during the series, but I guess the unrated (for reasons mentiooned above) caught my eye. From what I can tell, the only thing unrated was saying shi t.

Back