Batch 100--Name needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mongoose33

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's been 5 1/2 years but I have done it--yesterday I brewed batch #100.

A friend of mine suggested an appropriate recipe for 100 would be something like Bell's Two Hearted Ale, which uses only Centennial hops in the recipe. Centennial....100.....makes sense.

But.... I need a name. "Batch 100" seems too blase. I used mostly low-oxygen techniques in doing this, and I'll be using my new hop-dropper setup with the new Spike 3-port lid (pic below).

I'll be drying hopping probably 3 or 4 ounces. As I noted to a friend, I'm going to dry-hop the **** out of this.

Any suggestions on names would be appreciated.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I added a second butterfly valve and sight glass, this time 2" in diameter, to increase hop capacity. So I have a 1.5" and a 2", plus the pressure manifold which I use to bleed off CO2. (It's a 5-gallon batch in a 10-gallon Spike CF10).

1623604167638.jpeg

10 squared
10 x 10
50 50
One (as in 100%)
All in (again, as in 100%)
Maxed Out (100% again, but this sounds like a good name for one of my brews!)
To the Brim

(they'll only get more ridiculous from here. I'll quit now...)

Don't be literal.

Anyway, try to imagine a label that would so consistently demand explanation and hence protracted conversation with another human after a year of near isolation. I mean, not to seem needy or anything ;) but I think it's the perfect name for every beer right now...

Cheers! :D

Back