• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Basic all grain equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Set one ($100) has a used heavy gauge 30 quart aluminum brew pot with voile cloth liner, 36 quart mashtun, 3/8 inch copper wort chiller, oak mash paddle and propane burner. The burner has10 psi regulator instead of the standard 5 psi most turkey fryers come with. The wort chiller is brand new and made to fit this kettle.

Set two ($100) has a used 40 quart aluminum brew pot (with new lid), a 60 foot 1/2 inch wort chiller, oak mash paddle and 10 gallon mashtun with voile cloth liner. The wort chiller is brand new and made to fit this brew pot. If you need a burner I have a Bayou Classic SQ14 that has a repainted stand along with a new burner I would sell for $50.

All proceeds from this sale will be donated to the local food pantries during the year. This is a great way to get into doing all grain brewing.

I am not shipping anything at this time so local buyers only please.

SAM_1353.jpg

SAM_1354.jpg

Where in Iowa are you located, in central mn considering a road trip...

I am in between Iowa City and Cedar Rapids. Send me a private message and we can try to figure out everything you may need to better configure a system for you in case you decide to do a road trip. If you only need a mashtun we can arrange that on its own and ship it to you.

Where could I get bags like that??

I make them on my sewing machine to fit coolers and kettles. There are pretty low tech but get the job done very well. I use the liners in winter so I can just remove the bag with the spent grain and then rinse out the mashtun. Very easy to clean and filters the grain extremely well so that I don't vorlauf anymore. Saves me an hour in the brew day.

Back