• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Barley Crusher 15, chugger pump, and March pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinSoldier

Reaction score
Hey guys! As I'm upgrading my system, I'll keep listing more stuff for sale. I have a Barley Crusher with 15# hopper for sale. I've had it about a year now. They are $160 new, selling for $100.

I have a Chugger pump with stainless steel head(center inlet version) that sells for $150 new, selling for $100. I bought this pump to use with my Braumeister and only used this pump twice. It's almost brand new.

I also have a March 815 with plastic head. I'm taking it off my Blichmann tower of power. Has about 15 batches on it. Sells for $170 new, selling for $100.

Id prefer local pickup from Modesto,Ca area but I'm willing to ship any of these on buyers dime.

What's the best price on the barley crusher shipped to 62037

Back