Bargain Caskets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"And everyone knows you gotta buy them in a 2 pack. What the hell did grandpa ever do to you? Buying him a causket"

-Chris Porter, Last Comic Standing

One of the funnieast short sets I have ever seen

I like the category - caskets expedited. No rush , we can wait, the weather is still a liitle cool in the north east.

And please expedite that. Granny is taking up a lot of space in the cooler & I have some Apfelwine that needs to be racked.

david_42 said:
And please expedite that. Granny is taking up a lot of space in the cooler & I have some Apfelwine that needs to be racked.

LOL - that is good.

If you are planning a funeral and you meet with the director, one of your options is a rental. They replace the lining between uses - it gets used a lot for cremations.

NWernBrewer said:
LOL - that is good.

If you are planning a funeral and you meet with the director, one of your options is a rental. They replace the lining between uses - it gets used a lot for cremations.

What if you don't want to pay for the cremation? Can you just rent the casket for the funeral and then have them dump the carcass.. erm I mean beloved relative straight into the ground afterwards?

Bobby_M said:
I don't give a crap what happens to my body. Sell it at Costco if you think you can get a buck.

I'm thinking something like Weekend at Bernie's. At least I can freak a few people out after I'm gone...

or you can buy them cheap at costco and make something like this out of them
item_20061018095716.jpg
http://www.casketfurniture.com/prod/kasiyan.html

Melana said:
Awesome! Can you pre order them for future need?

The FAQ section is hiarious:

First Question...
"Q: Why is Costco Wholesale selling caskets?

As a service to our members. "

I thought they were selling them because they wanted their members to die. :drunk:

Further Down....

"Q: Can you order a casket for preplanning purposes?

Yes, as long as the casket is being shipped to a member's home or storage facility of choice. The order will ship within the stated delivery parameters on the site. However, due to regulations and restrictions, we cannot hold on to any orders for future delivery. "

....Husband comes home with caskets. Wife says, "How long are we going to have to keep these things in the garage????":drunk:

How to make sure in-laws and guests alike don't overstay their welcome.......you guessed it, store the coffins in the guestroom. :D

Latest posts

Back