Bar in a truck?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gustavo

Reaction score
Central coast brewing has a huge truck to that they take to events. The truck has taps on the side that dispense beer ( of course). how is this even legal. I mean bring able to sell beer in public like that. Just like my farmers market. It has beer booths? Any one

Trucks like that are fairly common. As long as the event has a license to sell alcohol, it's not a problem in most places. I've seen them at events in many different states.

We see them all over.

NorthernAZBreweryCrawl-OakCreekBrewery001.jpg

NorthernAZBreweryCrawl-OakCreekBrewery002.jpg

NorthernAZBreweryCrawl-OakCreekBrewery003.jpg

Left Hand has an awesome PT Cruiser with four taps coming out the back. I had a few samples from it at a recent beer festival.

Wonder what type of license that is. Or is a nano license good enough

It's not like they are driving down the street like an icecream truck taking money and dispensing beer. It's a portable dispensing setup for events that would already allow dispensing samples (beer festival).

Damn - now there's a business idea.

probably illegal in the states but I bet there would be some serious money if you did that on a college campus, run it like a bus route with several beer cars hitting stops every 15 mins or so. :mug:

The UAW had those in the union hall parking lot with the Ford open house,festival going on across the street in the Foundry parking lot. It had some 4-6 taps coming out of the right side of a red box truck. About the size of a decent u-haul. I felt sorry for my union bros working that truck,pouring 8oz glasses all day. Good,cold beer on a summer day. Cool idea,always remember that fondly...:tank:

Your union "bros" still drink in the the union hall parking lots.

Sometimes before work...sometimes during lunch...etc. :drunk:

And smoked too...it's a sort of "safe zone". Always was,legally...in Brookpark,anyway. But that truck is just a nice memory of happy times with co-worker friends,union buddies...Beer really is just like that History channel series said. Good series.

Left Hand has an awesome PT Cruiser with four taps coming out the back. I had a few samples from it at a recent beer festival.

Yes they do...I think its a Chevy HHR though, but i could be wrong with as much as i had to drink that day....

left hand.jpg

Back