Bar Bandit & Beer bandit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I wanna build the bar bandit! not sold on paying for the plans tho, going to have to hunt around I'm sure I can find it for free someplace

It shouldn't be that hard to build one. Make a caddy that will hold your CO2 bottle, and however many 2L bottles of soda/mix you want. Then it's just a manifold (however many you want) for the CO2, and the wondarbar soda gun. Biggest issue would probably be the caps you need to make for the Soda/mix bottles. Didn't look like it was much pressure pushing the liquid.

Yeah I wanna build the bar bandit! not sold on paying for the plans tho, going to have to hunt around I'm sure I can find it for free someplace

Yea I'm not fond of paying that much for both of the plans but would be interested to see if the beer bandit could be adapted for corney kegs. If you find them (Free), Pm me

I know this is an old thread but wondering if anyone has found out how to produce the caps. I had hoped someone had made a carbonation cap with a bleeder valve but no dice from what I can find.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Jordan

Thanks for the info. These are bulky but would work really well. The only other option I was thinking would be some tire valve in the top of the cap but I trust these more for the time being. Downside is I can not find anyone who is stocking these yet since they are made in Australia. Hoping to track some down soon, thanks for the info though!

Back