• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Baltimore Craigslist - Bulk ball-lock cornies $35

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcHokie

Reaction score
This isn't my ad and I haven't communicated w/ seller, but looks like this guy has 40+ ball locks in good shape and is giving preference to a group that'll buy the lot.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/3174158444.html

The ad:

I have a number of kegs I am willing to part with. All kegs are used ball lock - Pepsi style.

**All kegs hold pressure and have seals**

Kegs are in used condition but do not have broken / missing handles or any missing pieces. Some kegs have stickers on the outside marking the previous soda contents. NO ROOTBEER KEGS

I am looking to connect with a group wanting to do a bulk keg buy. I want the order to be a minimum of 40 kegs. I can deliver the kegs or we can meet in the Baltimore area.

I have received a lot of emails from individuals, if I can get enough people together I will organize the group buy myself.

If you are an individual and are interested shoot me an email with the number of kegs you want.

Prices are:
$40 / keg (1-4 kegs)
$35 / keg (5+)

Latest posts

Back