Baffled By What To Brew? Try Our New Recipe Tool! 15% off through 11/1.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:mug: Our easy-to-use Recipe Generator has many of the features of desktop brew tools, in a simplified, mobile-friendly format.

Pick a BJCP-approved style profile, then choose from ingredients we sell
online and in-store to match the color and flavor correctly. Or, simply throw something of your own together!

When you are done, you can save your recipe on your phone, tablet or desktop as a PDF. Want to order your new brew? Get it sent to you with our flat-rate $8 shipping for orders of $25 and up.

And, just for trying the brew builder, we're giving you something extra: 15% off malt, hops & extract when you use the code BrewBuild at checkout.

Artboard 13-100GABF3.jpg

Pretty cool.
For mobile use, eliminate the 0 (zero) that auto populates in the quantity boxes. I have to delete that zero before I add my quantity or I end up with 50 instead of 5.

Pretty cool.
For mobile use, eliminate the 0 (zero) that auto populates in the quantity boxes. I have to delete that zero before I add my quantity or I end up with 50 instead of 5.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along. Its a work in progress, but mobile accessibility was really, really high on the list of priorities. Glad you liked it.

Back