Bad day requires good beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriso77

Reaction score
So...Its been the day from hell. Its not like my woman left and took the dog or anything, but its been one of those days. My first batch is in bottles for another 2 weeks, so I needed something to lift me up. I stopped at the beer shop on my lunch break and picked up some Chimay Blanc. I figured that I would end the day on a good note. Its chilling in the fridge at work so it will be at a good temperature when I get home. Man....I can't wait.

Sounds like a plan. Sorry about your day, bruddah. Mine's been okay. Think I'm gonna try my first bottle of Stunkelweizen tonight. Yum...young wheat beer!

Good times! Enjoy the Chimay. It's fine stuff.

Cheer up man! Even if the wife left as long as she leaves the dog it's all good.
I hope you enjoy the Chimay more than the day.

Bad days happen. To quote one of my favorite movies, "This job would be great if it weren't for the customers". Enjoying the Chimay with the dogs sitting next to me as we speak. Tomorrow, as they say, is another day.

kriso77 said:
Bad days happen. To quote one of my favorite movies, "This job would be great if it weren't for the customers". Enjoying the Chimay with the dogs sitting next to me as we speak. Tomorrow, as they say, is another day.

Clerks! Kevin Smith is the man.:D

Back