Backyard Brew Kitchen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcopolo

Reaction score
Has anybody ever built a "permanent" type outdoor brew system ? The wife is allowing me to do this as part of our backyard bbq/patio project. I'm also planning on building a smoker as part of the project.

Bookmarking this because I want to drool over the pics that will inevitably get posted! Homebrewers being the way we are, I know someone has done it...

As an aside, I work in Berthoud (saw it in your profile). Cheers, Northern Colorado buddy :mug:

All I know is that a lean to roof attached to another structure like a garage is where I would start for a space. I would want to move the brew stand through the side garage door to this area which could be screened, windowed or open. I also would be trying to make a combination smoker and wood fired oven (think pizza oven). I would not want to leave a brew stand it out all the time, 30 below does nasty things to metal.

Holy Cow, Layne !!!

Unbelievable project !!! I appreciate the advice, guys... will keep planning...Docjowles, the entire front range has a great brewing community. Nice to meet ya'...

Cheers,
marco

I'm trying to make my "Brew Kitchen" portable, all on wheels. I brew in the backyard when weather allows, and in the garage in winter.

What I want is a steel brewstand on wheels, and a portable sink. I have a SS sink mounted in a crude wood frame. As soon as I locate the right SS rolling table, I'll move the sink over to it.

Back