Back in business

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

count_dookie

Reaction score
I have been out of the game since 2011 due to an over abundance of life happening but today is the day that I get back to homebrewing. I've got an oatmeal cream stout that I am brewing, probably in a thunderstorm, to go into a keggorator I'm getting at the end of the month from my BIL that got it and doesn't have time to fiddle with it to make it stop leaking CO2.

All that is stopping me right now is that brown truck hasn't come down my driveway yet with the last of my grain bill, its been 6 years but these last hours have been the hardest.

Glad you came back to the beer side. Waiting does suck but not as much as not brewing for six years!

Had a very successful brew day. It 1.054 on a plan of 1.052 and didn't rain. It's sitting in the corner waiting for those yeasties to do their thing.

GREAT!!! Enjoy now comes the hard part of waiting for the fermentation to be done. Brew again so and get a good pipeline going:rockin::mug:

Back