Bachelor Party Beer-Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voegeli51

Reaction score
So, I am getting married on July 25th and we are having the bachelor party the weekend before the wedding. My brother, brother-in-law, and myself all decided to do a bachelor party beer-off for the party. So far I am going to put 2 beers in the competition, an IPA with 2oz of Simcoe, 1 oz Warrior, and 1oz Amarillo. Also, I have a Raspberry Mocha stout that I brewed a couple of months ago and just hit maturity. My brother-in-law is bringing some beers, I think one of them is an IPA so the competition is on!! Should be a great time. Just wondering if anyone else has had some friendly competition like this and how you did the judging? I think that I should be the judge since it's my party, but I might be a little biased.:D

I will be bringing a Hefe, Double Chocolate Stout, Honey Brown Ale, Pale Ale, and of course some Earls Peach Karma. :)

I may bring all those, cant decide on the Hefe and Chocolate Stout seeing that I only have 5 of those left :(

Man- I've been to Wichita. No way I'm flying there - might get stuck! I mean, I've heard stories of people that lived in Wichita and were HAPPY to be stationed in the Aleutian islands.

Back