Azacca with Centennial?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yowzers

Reaction score
I made a Bell’s Two Hearted Clone last weekend. I have quite a bit of Azacca in the freezer and thought I might dry hop with a couple ounces of that. I am out of Centennial at this time. Would that work with the Centennial? Thanks for your opinions.

I think it will turn out very well. Azacca works for me with any of the C hops.

I would order an Azacca Centennial IPA if I saw it at a bar. I think the citrus/floral of Centennial would pair very nicely with the fruit/earthiness of Azacca.

I would order an Azacca Centennial IPA if I saw it at a bar. I think the citrus/floral of Centennial would pair very nicely with the fruit/earthiness of Azacca.

Founders has an all azacca IPA that is really good. The hop is a bit different, but I like it. Should pair well with Centennial I would guess.
Reply back and let us know!

I made a Bell’s Two Hearted Clone last weekend. I have quite a bit of Azacca in the freezer and thought I might dry hop with a couple ounces of that. I am out of Centennial at this time. Would that work with the Centennial? Thanks for your opinions.

I made an IPA last fall using Azacca, Centenial and Citra that turned out quite tasty.

Update - Dry hopped with 3 oz of Azacca last weekend and kegged it Thursday. Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

Back